At Ball State University, you can enroll in a flexible, online Master of Business Administration degree program. This advanced degree program allows matriculation any time of year, in the fall, spring or summer. Further, Ball State’s online MBA is designed for working professionals, giving you maximum flexibility around your other commitments.
Roughly half of this online MBA is centered on core business classes which will enable you to enhance your critical thinking skills in applying business strategy, ethics and leadership. A few of these core courses include:
- Entrepreneurial leadership
- Information systems
- Global strategic management
Ball State’s online degree can be completed on its own, as a General MBA. Or, you can choose from five concentrations: Entrepreneurship, Finance, Health, Logistics, or Sales.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official college transcripts
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher
- GMAT or GRE test scores (waived for those holding a JD, PhD, PharmD or MD)
- Resume or CV
- Four letters of recommendation
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission