The Bachelor of Science in Education with a specialization in Technical Education, an adult education degree program, allows you to become a technical resource in a wide variety of institutions. You will choose from a track in Instructional Design, Military Instructor, Early Instructor, Secondary Instructor, or Post-Secondary Instructor.
The curriculum and courses will vary greatly depending on which emphasis is chosen.
- The Instructional Design program is centered on the process of creating web-based instruction for education and training environments.
- The Military Instructor track is for those with military experience or training.
- The Early Instructor program prepares you with the skills you need to educate elementary-aged children.
- The Secondary Instructor program prepares you to use your expertise in middle and high schools.
- The Post-Secondary Instructor program prepares you to meet the needs of adult learners.
Athens State University’s online program provides ultimate flexibility for busy adults. It is interactive, dynamic, and can be tailored to meet your educational goals.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Athens State University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score