The Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Nursing Education from American Sentinel University is a master’s in nursing education online degree. This flexible program is designed for RNs interested in teaching others and improving the future of nursing. Providing a foundation in educational research, the curriculum also teaches the skills needed to integrate evidence-based practices into your future curriculum. While studying a wide variety of topics in nursing education, special focus is placed on academic freedom and ethics.
Courses are likely to include:
- Curriculum Design and Learning Outcomes
- Teaching to Diverse Learning Styles
- Organizational Dynamics of Higher Education
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
American Sentinel University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Essay/Writing Sample, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- Applicants must hold an accredited BSN degree with at least one year of current full-time work in nursing.
- Applicants will need an active and unencumbered U.S. RN license or international equivalent.