The online Master of Science in Health and Wellness prepares students to help others achieve health and wellness in non-clinical settings through education and coaching strategies and to provide healthier lifestyles for individuals and their families. The curriculum emphasizes integrating health and wellness research and coaching skills to prepare graduates for roles in directing wellness programs, coaching in individual or group settings, or for personal goals, but also offers a broad range of electives that allow each student to select courses that meet personal and career goals. Graduates are prepared to help people learn how to live healthier lives by focusing on prevention and holistic lifestyle modifications that reduce the risk of chronic disease while promoting wellness.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a USDOE-recognized accredited institution
- Copy of government-issued photo identification, such as a state identification card, valid driver's license, or passport
- ACHS Admissions Assessment
- Official, unopened transcript demonstrating conferral of a U.S. Department of Education approved accredited Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3.00 GPA
- Letter of recommendation from a suitable professional reference
School Accreditation Statement
Distance Education Accrediting Commission