American College of Education offers the online M.Ed. in Health & Wellness Education. This program is intended to prepare educators in a variety of health settings, including preK-12 schools, and community institutions and organizations. A growing need exists for educators who know and engage others in considering health topics, who utilize effective ways to teach and train providers, and who can deliver content to an audience with a range of needs, either within the healthcare industry or school environments to promote healthy life choices.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Principles of Program Design & Implementation
- Behavioral Diversity in Health Education
- Principles of Human Learning
- School and Community Issues
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Bachelor's or highest post-baccalaureate degree earned
- Minimum GPA 2.75 (4.0 Scale) for full admission
- Additional evidence may be required to fulfill state requirements, including but not limited to verification of professional experience, test scores, or an interview.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission