Bachelor of Science in Human Relations & Business
Amberton University offers a Bachelor of Science in Human Relations and Business that provides an interdisciplinary approach to the degree by combining business administrative skills with human relations skills. Students will learn how to engage, lead, and communicate with others in a business environment.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$269.07
Out of State Rate:$269.07
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per 3-credit course): $795
- Program Fee (per session): $10
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $125
- School Counseling Tech Fee (one-time): $55
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total hours are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Major requirements: 54 hours
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Proficient in the English language
- Mature adult with employment experience
- Successfully completed at least 30 semester credit hours from a U.S., regionally accredited college or university as evidenced by official transcripts
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.