Amberton University offers a Bachelor of Science in Human Relations and Business that provides an interdisciplinary approach to the degree by combining business administrative skills with human relations skills. Students will learn how to engage, lead, and communicate with others in a business environment.
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total hours are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Major requirements: 54 hours
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Proficient in the English language
- Mature adult with employment experience
- Successfully completed at least 30 semester credit hours from a U.S., regionally accredited college or university as evidenced by official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges