The online Executive Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) allows students to complete the courses on their own schedules and they can adapt the curriculum to fit their individual training and strengths. The curriculum prepares students for top leadership positions in healthcare. Courses include Strategic Leadership in Healthcare, Advanced Economics of Healthcare, Marketing and Planning in Healthcare, and Healthcare Systems and Governance.
- Current employment in the healthcare field
- Minimum three years’ experience in management including budgeting and HR.
- Official transcripts
- A minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.00
- Submit an EMHA Prerequisite Eligibility Form
- Provide an essay or goal statement
- Three recommendations
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges