Recently I am checking out Edinburg Business School Heriott Wat University MBA, because:
1. It’s cheap.
2. It has chinese text books.
3. It’s very flexible.
4. It’s mostly text learning and it’s 100% exam. I am afraid that I can only learn a lot of theory, but can’t connect it will reality.
But after reading many posts 80% don’t suggest going there.
Mostly because the exam style and the accreditation which I don’t really mind, but I am afraid it will affect my further study or anything that it will need a accredited degree.
So I am stuck again.
Let me share a bit of myself, and what I am looking for.
I would like very much of your sight.
I am 31 years old, from China, I have 13 years work experience on many areas: management, purchasing, accounting, project managing, and so on.
This is what I am looking for:
1. MBA master degree attainable within 3 years
— because I also need it for my CMA certificate.
2. It’s affordable, around $12000 and it must be distant learning.
3. It doesn’t require bachelor degree, GMAT or so.
— I graduated from university without credentials.
4. I can really learn something from the program to improve my profession,
so I prefer the program would be close to case studies more.
5. Of course in English
I would appreciate any feedback about MBA program suggestions.