Master of Business Administration
Earn a highly respected, AACSB-accredited MBA degree from Missouri State! Missouri State’s College of Business is part of only 10% of U.S. colleges of business fully accredited by AACSB – the prestigious accrediting agency for colleges of business administration. This degree provides superior leadership, marketability, networking and a global perspective.
- Possess knowledge of current theory and techniques of the major business disciplines (i.e. the MBA core courses).
- Exhibit the leadership capacity and teamwork skills for business decision making.
- Understand the ethical implication of business decision making and recognize ethical dilemmas.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Have an understanding of global perspectives.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$285.00
Out of State Rate:$285.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$9,405.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$9,405.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
We look at the following characteristics in making admission decisions: Official transcripts, Official GMAT or GRE score, Professional work experience (Resume). The GMAT may be waived for candidates who satisfy ALL of the following requirements: Earned a 3.25 cumulative GPA, Admitted to or have graduated from a Missouri State COB business unit major in the past five years OR graduated with a business degree from an AACSB-accredited school in the past five years, Completed a minimum of 80 hours at the time of application, Meet all English proficiency requirements.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.