Master of Business Administration
Earn a highly respected, AACSB-accredited MBA degree from Missouri State! Missouri State’s College of Business is part of only 10% of U.S. colleges of business fully accredited by AACSB – the prestigious accrediting agency for colleges of business administration. This degree provides superior leadership, marketability, networking and a global perspective.
- Possess knowledge of current theory and techniques of the major business disciplines (i.e. the MBA core courses).
- Exhibit the leadership capacity and teamwork skills for business decision making.
- Understand the ethical implication of business decision making and recognize ethical dilemmas.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Have an understanding of global perspectives.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$285.00
Out of State Rate:$285.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$9,405.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$9,405.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
We look at the following characteristics in making admission decisions: Official transcripts, Official GMAT or GRE score, Professional work experience (Resume). The GMAT may be waived for candidates who satisfy ALL of the following requirements: Earned a 3.25 cumulative GPA, Admitted to or have graduated from a Missouri State COB business unit major in the past five years OR graduated with a business degree from an AACSB-accredited school in the past five years, Completed a minimum of 80 hours at the time of application, Meet all English proficiency requirements.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.