Master of Business Administration
Whether you’re a business professional on the rise or seeking to transition to a more rewarding career, the AACSB accredited LSU Shreveport online MBA offers you valuable skills to understand and master the integration of strategy, leadership and management of a business unit, and how to apply those skills to businesses.
Learn Proven Leadership Concepts and Strategies:
- Build leadership skills in business disciplines - including finance, operations, marketing, and communications
- Gain the fundamental business knowledge to rise to management and executive leadership positions
- Learn principles and strategies for organizational and change management
- Develop effective communication and employee motivation techniques
- Understand financial analysis techniques for sound managerial decision-making
- Study the application of quantitative methods and management science
- Learn profitable marketing management concepts and strategies
The LSU Shreveport is also ranked #4 for affordability on GetEducated's best online AACSB MBAs.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$347.24
Out of State Rate:$374.24
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$10,417.20
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$11,227.20
International Students Accepted:Yes
Graduate degree from a regionally accredited university, with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.