The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Youngstown State University allows students to earn their bachelor's degrees in a course of study that suits working registered nurses. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Child Bearing, Family, and Women's Health
- Complex Care
- Mental Health Nursing
- Nursing Informatics
- Health Promotion
- Community Health
Graduates are prepared to participate in evidence-based practice and research studies, community nursing, and leadership opportunities.
This is a degree completion program. Requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 26 credits of required nursing, in addition to prerequisite and support courses
- Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse Completion of a diploma program or associate’s degree
- Good standing at the last institution you attended and cumulative point average of 2.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Official high school transcript (if you have not completed a bachelor's degree) and official transcripts from each regionally accredited institution you have attended since high school
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission