Master of Health & Human Services
The online MHHS degree program is designed to be a collaborative learning experience that focuses on health care and business administration. Students acquire the skills and abilities needed to hold supervisory and managerial positions while also learning competencies in health promotion and methods in the health care community. Four tracks are available for students to customize their degree:
- Administration for Health & Human Services
- Health Informatics
- Health Promotion
- Physical Education
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$5,097.60
Out of State Rate:$8,292.00
Additional Fees :$965.00
Fees Overview :
- Web-based Course Fee (per course): $75
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $65
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$21,355.40
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$34,133.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
This degree program requires a total of 37 credit hours for completion.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a GPA of 2.7 or higher
- Prerequisites are undergraduate courses in Statistics, Research, Accounting and Management Skills
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.