Master of Business Administration
The online MBA degree program provides the same quality courses and full-time faculty as the on-campus MBA, but with the flexibility of a virtual classroom. Geographically and culturally diverse peer groups interact and work together in virtual teams on projects, communicating with real clients and creating real marketing strategies to use in the real business world.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$5,577.60
Out of State Rate:$8,916.00
Additional Fees :$1,640.00
Fees Overview :
- Web-based Course Fee (per course): $75
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $65
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$23,950.40
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$37,304.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT,GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
This degree program requires 39 total credit hours for completion.
- Completed application for graduate admission
- Letter of application stating professional goals and objectives
- Resume detailing full-time, professional work experience
- Official transcripts from each college or institution attended
- Official score report of performance on the Graduate Managements Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or completed application for GMAT/GRE waiver
- International students only: Official copy of the TOEFL score report
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.