Master of Business Administration
Youngstown State University
The online MBA degree program provides the same quality courses and full-time faculty as the on-campus MBA, but with the flexibility of a virtual classroom. Geographically and culturally diverse peer groups interact and work together in virtual teams on projects, communicating with real clients and creating real marketing strategies to use in the real business world.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
This degree program requires 39 total credit hours for completion.
- Completed application for graduate admission
- Letter of application stating professional goals and objectives
- Resume detailing full-time, professional work experience
- Official transcripts from each college or institution attended
- Official score report of performance on the Graduate Managements Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or completed application for GMAT/GRE waiver
- International students only: Official copy of the TOEFL score report
Youngstown State University offers online programs in web-based, hybrid, and video conferencing formats. Studies range from health care and nursing to engineering and criminal justice.
Curriculum is based on the:
- Best Practices for Online Education
- National Education Technology Standards
- Quality Matters Rubric
Distance education at Youngstown affords adult students the necessary flexibility and also allows them to share professional and life experiences with each other, enhancing the distance learning classroom.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.