Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Care
The online BS in Respiratory Care degree program is specifically designed for credentialed respiratory care practitioners and graduates of accredited respiratory care programs with licenses in their state. Coursework provides students with the knowledge and skills required to pursue clinical and leadership positions in the respiratory care profession, focusing on areas such as:
- Advanced cardiopulmonary disease management
- Advanced clinical applications
- Clinical research and leadership
- Technology related to the practice of respiratory care
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$237.08
Out of State Rate:$436.73
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $3360
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $6554.40
- Web-based Course Fee (per course): $75
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $65
- Processing/Matriculation Fee (one-time): $35
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 total credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online Curriculum: 48 credits
- Official transcripts
- Associate's degree in Respiratory Care from an institution accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- Must be a certified or registered therapist with a current U.S. RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) license to practice in applicant's home state
- Must have obtained NBRC (National Board for Respiratory Care) professional CRT (Certified Respiratory Therapist) or RRT credential
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.