Nurses seeking expanded leadership roles can pursue an online dual degree in Master of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Management focusing on Healthcare Administration. This program emphasizes skills in leadership, change management, and decision-making in healthcare environments.
The online MSN program features a core of master’s level nursing courses to prepare students for advanced practice. Graduates of the online Master’s in Healthcare Administration will understand how to guide healthcare professionals and organizations through the challenges of today’s complex healthcare environment.
Students learn a wide range of topics related to nursing management, such as:
- Analysis of decision making
- Strategy in organizations
- Legal aspects of healthcare
- Health insurance and reimbursement
- Advanced physical assessment for nurse leaders
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Wilmington University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a nationally accredited nursing program, including an undergraduate statistics course with grade C or higher.
- Applicants must have a current, unencumbered RN license.