The MSN / MBA focusing on Healthcare Administration is designed for nurses interested in pursuing expanded leadership roles. This dual degree pathway focuses on business aspects of healthcare including finance, economics, and legal issues.
Graduates will be prepared to lead healthcare staff and organizations through challenging situations. Skilled nurse leaders can take on managerial or executive roles, enter policymaking or advocacy, and gain expertise in financial and regulatory issues that affect nursing.
Students in this online Healthcare Administration degree program study topics such as:
- Politics and policy in the healthcare system
- Advanced physical assessment for nurse leaders
- Managerial accounting
- Health insurance and reimbursement
- Marketing in the healthcare sector
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Wilmington University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree from a nationally accredited nursing program, including an undergraduate statistics course with grade C or higher.
- Applicants must have a current, unencumbered RN license.