Wilmington University offers the online MS in Accounting. With this degree, students will gain an understanding of proper recording, an introduction to financial statement analysis, managerial accounting and advanced accounting practices. Whether the topic is managerial, financial, forensic, or tax accounting, the information shared by professionals actively involved in the accounting field is invaluable to an understanding of practical issues and problems.
The following courses are offered in the program:
- Issues in Auditing and Assurance Services
- Fraud Prevention and Forensic Accounting
- Federal Taxation, Policy, and Research
- International Accounting and Taxation
- Financial Management
- and more
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Official transcripts
- Interview with program chair
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education