The online MBA with a concentration in Accounting prepares students to advance their careers within this field. The curriculum consists of 18-credit hours in the Business Management core and 18-credit hours in the Accounting concentration.
Students will take courses including:
- Business Strategy
- Financial Accounting Theory, Policy, and Research
- Advanced Managerial Accounting
- Issues in Auditing and Assurance Services
- Fraud Prevention and Forensic Accounting
Courses are designed to prepare students for management and leadership positions within Accounting and provide the knowledge and skills students will need to achieve this. You will also learn about the importance of ethical decision-making and ethical business practices that are aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Completion of foundation prerequisites with grade "C" or higher
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education