Wilmington University offers the online Graduate Certificate in Technology Project Management. This certificate is designed to meet the needs for talented technology project managers. It provides tactical and strategic approaches to managing technology projects. The tactical side provides the you with an understanding of various methodologies, tools, and techniques, while the strategic side enables the student to know when and why to apply them.
The following courses are offered in the program:
- Special Topics in IT/IS Project Management
- Project Scope Development and Management
- Project and Change Management
- Project Quality Management
- Agile Project Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Scheduling
- Project Budgeting
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education