Nurse leaders can pursue their DNP along with a MS in Management simultaneously with this online dual degree program focused on Healthcare Administration. Graduates will have the skills necessary to succeed in an increasingly complex healthcare and business environment.
The nursing administration degree combines components of online coursework, in-person practicum experiences, and a DNP project. The online Healthcare Administration degree program focuses on topics including health policy and economics, marketing in the healthcare sector, and analysis of decision making.
Nurse leaders will study topics including:
- Politics and policy in the healthcare system
- Healthcare economics and the business of practice
- IT in business
- Quality improvement in healthcare
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Wilmington University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Applicants must have a master's degree in nursing or a related field, have valid US RN licensure, and be actively employed in an area of advanced nursing practice.
- National board certification for nurse leaders is recommended but not required.