Earn a Doctor of Nursing Practice and a Master of Business Administration simultaneously with this online dual degree program from Wilmington University. Nurse leaders gain essential Healthcare Administration skills to succeed in an increasingly complex healthcare environment.
Graduates of this nursing administration degree program will have forward-thinking clinical and leadership skills to promote the application of evidence-based practice. The MBA program prepares students for management and leadership positions with an emphasis on executive skills development and analytical techniques. Nurses in this program will be ready to serve as executive leaders and entrepreneurs with both healthcare and business expertise.
Courses cover a range of topics, including:
- Politics and policy in the healthcare system
- Quality improvement in healthcare
- Economic and financial environment of business
- Organizational behavior and ethical leadership
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Wilmington University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Applicants must have a master's degree in nursing or a related field, have valid US RN licensure, and be actively employed in an area of advanced nursing practice.
- National board certification for nurse leaders is recommended but not required.