Nurses can become expert clinicians and executive leaders with a dual DNP/MBA degree from Wilmington University. This flexible online program allows students to earn both degrees simultaneously to save time and money.
The MBA in Healthcare Administration emphasizes executive skill development along with quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques. A Doctor of Nursing Practice for Advanced Practice Registered Nurses is the highest practice-focused degree in nursing, preparing expert clinicians for expanded career opportunities. Graduates of the dual degree program will be ready to serve as executive leaders and entrepreneurs with both healthcare and business expertise.
Some of the courses included in this program cover topics such as:
- Organizational behavior and ethical leadership
- Epidemiology for advanced nursing practice
- Business strategy
- Applied evidence-based practice
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Applicants must have a master's degree with current national board certification as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse.
- Applicants must have valid US RN and APRN licensure.