The online Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Legal Nurse Consultant program from Wilmington University prepares students to use critical thinking and expert knowledge of health care systems and professions to assess health care practice standards applicable to nursing. Graduates of the program possess the knowledge and skills required to:
- Implement knowledge of the medical and legal system to meet the needs of their clients and society
- Negotiate an appropriate professional role within the dynamic legal system
- Promote the art of nursing by valuing the unique relationships among people, which create meaning and preserve human dignity
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree from a nationally accredited nursing program, including an undergraduate statistics course with grade C or higher.
- Applicants must have a current, unencumbered RN license.