Wilmington University offers the online BS in Communication. This degree will prepare you for success with skills in advertising, public and media relations, marketing, and social media. This multidisciplinary program draws upon courses from multiple colleges, providing students the expertise needed to develop highly desirable skills from the College of Technology in visual communication, digital publishing, and multimedia design, with classes from the College of Business in marketing and public relations and the College of Art and Sciences in technical and news writing, communication theory, and media studies.
Students can specialize in either:
- Integrated Marketing: the crafting of recognizable and memorable marketing, advertising, and public relations messages using multiple media formats.
- Media Communication: a large and dynamic work arena where messages are created by professionals on behalf of an organization to efficiently and ethically deliver information to a target audience.
- Must be graduates of an accredited high school or have successfully completed a General Education Development (GED) program
- High school transcripts or equivalent
- Placement tests for students with fewer than 15 transfer credits
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education