Wilmington University offers the online BS in Business Management. With this relevant degree, students will learn to analyze contemporary business challenges and create innovative business solutions.
Concentrations are offered in the following:
- Nonprofit Management: Focuses on the content areas of fiscal management, advocacy and public policy, and one specific identified nonprofit course in the student's program.
- Professional Aeronautics: Students will receive in-depth training in aviation safety, including the causes and investigations of aircraft accidents, safety awareness in aviation systems management, the development of aircraft accident prevention programs.
- Must be graduates of an accredited high school or have successfully completed a General Education Development (GED) program
- High school transcripts or equivalent
- Placement tests for students with fewer than 15 transfer credits
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education