The online BA in Liberal Studies degree program from Westfield State University allows students to gain a solid foundation of general education courses as well as specialized studies in three of the student's chosen concentration areas. The program is organized into two different tracks:
- Interdepartmental Track – The three areas of concentration are chosen by the student with the approval of the program chair. These areas are not to be chosen haphazardly, but should be interrelated when viewed in conjunction with the student's educational goals.
- Multidisciplinary Track – Two of the three concentration areas are linked to coursework in the humanities and math and science. The third area of concentration consists of 18 credits of coursework in one academic discipline.
Bachelor completion requires 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Official high school transcript
- Official transcripts from all colleges previously attended
- Applicants with fewer than 24 transferable credit hours earned at the time of application also must submit SAT or ACT scores, unless they graduated high school more than three years prior to their planned enrollment term
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education