The online MBA with a concentration in Management Information Systems (MIS) is designed for students with jobs in technology who would like to advance their careers. This program concentrates on the concepts and principles of system and data security, including risks and vulnerabilities, policy formation, controls and protection methods, database security, encryption, and more. You will learn about authentication technologies, security issues, and issues of law and privacy, including ways to mitigate risks through firewall design and implementation, secure protocols, and the techniques for responding to security breaches.
The MIS concentration is flexible, allowing students to choose which courses they want to take to complete the MIS requirements from options including:
- MIS for managers
- Computer Forensics
- Information Warfare
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Advanced Concepts of Database
The MBA core topics develop analytical and leadership skills, preparing students to meet the challenges of the business environment in a globalized world.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- GMAT test scores (waived for GPA of 3.2 or higher for last 64/36 credits)
- Proof of English language proficiency, international students
- Completion of online prerequisites for students with unrelated business administration major may be required
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission