The online MBA from Western New Mexico University offers a concentration in Healthcare Administration which is particularly useful for individuals in healthcare who are interested in moving into management positions. The program increases leadership knowledge and skills that meet the demands of the changing health care environment.
You can choose which courses to take to meet the Healthcare Administration concentration requirements from courses including:
- Healthcare Systems/Organizations
- Survey Finance Topics in Healthcare
- International Human Resource Management
- Information/Healthcare Technology
- Contemporary Healthcare Environment
Courses in the core MBA curriculum provide analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of modern business management. Students will also become familiar with ethics in Healthcare and in Business and professional conduct.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- GMAT test scores (waived for GPA of 3.2 or higher for last 64/36 credits)
- Proof of English language proficiency, international students
- Completion of online prerequisites for students with unrelated business administration major may be required
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission