WNMU offers the online BAS in General Business. With this degree, students are prepared for a career in a supervisory position in the area of their associate/technical degree. This degree is perfect to cover a broad range or basics, or for students with interdisciplinary interests.
The following core courses make up the program:
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Business Policies & Management
- Legal Environment for Managers
- Human Resources Management
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Finance
- Official high school transcripts or GED scores.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission