The online Associate of Arts in Human Services focuses on the prevention and remediation of problems to improve the quality of people’s lives.
Graduates of this degree program hold professional jobs such as:
- group homes
- halfway houses
- correctional facilities
- mental health centers
- community health centers
- family, child and youth agencies
- substance abuse treatment centers
- domestic violence shelters
- government agencies
- elder care facilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Placement Test scores may be required.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission