WNMU offers the online AS in Business Administration. With this degree, students will learn the basics of business. Students will be prepared for entry level positions in business, government, and non-profit organizations. Students can earn this degree while working towards a bachelor degree in business.
The following courses make up the core program:
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Legal Environment for Managers
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Official high school transcripts or GED scores.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission