Master of Science in Nursing / Nurse Leadership
The online MSN / Nurse Leadership degree program from Western Carolina University adheres to a very specific and intentional curricula to provide students with the training needed to enter the workforce or continue to further graduate studies and certifications. The Nurse Leadership concentration curriculum prepares nurses in an advanced practice role with competencies in health systems management, nursing leadership, and financial management, while exploring areas such as:
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Informatics
- Ethics in Nursing Leadership
- Management of Human Resources in Nursing
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$246.57
Out of State Rate:$756.72
Additional Fees :$1,166.80
Fees Overview :
- Fees (per credit): $29.17
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$11,029.60
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$31,435.60
International Students Accepted:Yes
- BSN from a regionally accredited college or university and nationally accredited nursing program.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework.
- Statistics course. Research course.
- RN's eligible for licensure to practice in the state in which the student intends to practice.
- One year of clinical experience as a RN within the last five years.
- Three professional references.
- Professional statement.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.