Western Carolina University offers an online Master of Arts in Education with a specialization in Elementary Education. This curriculum is designed for those individuals already holding a teaching license and want to explore more areas of elementary education. Students will be prepared for deepening their current knowledge and practice and learning to be a more effective educator.
- Baccalaureate or higher-level degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- A letter of intent describing reasons for pursuing a masters' degree in education, professional goals as a participant in the program, and possible research interests
- Three recommendations from former instructors or employers who can judge the applicant's aptitude for graduate study
- Applicants must hold a North Carolina Class A teaching license, or a comparable license from another state
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges