If you are a registered nurse, completion of an online RN to BSN gives you the opportunity to advance your career goals. Learn new skills and knowledge as you progress through this degree program in order to advance your current position or gain necessary credentials to further your education and become a nurse specialist.
Nursing courses include, but are not limited to, topics such as adult health, ethics in nursing, mental health and leadership. This program also requires a community service component in your area. Once you meet the general education requirements, you can expect to complete this degree in as little as three semesters.
- Asynchronous class sessions
- Same tuition for in-state and out-of-state students
- Part-time and full-time entry options
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Must possess an unrestricted RN license
- Requires completion of a regionally-accredited associate or diploma program