West Liberty University offers an online MBA in Management to the working adult student. This program, designed for professional change and personal development, strengthens fundamental business knowledge while imparting critical tools and skills needed to lead in today’s marketplace.
Coursework for this specialization may include:
- Business ethics
- Accounting and analysis
- Public and non-profit management
This program is offered 100% online and at an accelerated rate. Learn to recognize and solve problems in your field, as well as hone technological skills giving you a competitive professional edge.
- Regionally accredited bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Overall undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Proof of English language proficiency, international students
- Inbound Placement Exam to determine potential need for added prerequisites
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission