The online BS in Health Administrative Services degree program from Weber State University prepares students for leadership roles in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, health departments, rehabilitation centers, skilled nursing facilities, and a variety of other organizations within the healthcare industry. The curriculum emphasizes topics such as:
- Individual and group behavior
- Leadership theory and skills
- Organization design and culture
Also offered is an emphasis area in Health Information Management.
- Completion of eight prerequisite courses with a grade of C or better. Weber State University provides an online AAS that may provide a pathway to the bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Official high school/college transcripts
- GPA requirement of a 2.75 or higher
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities