The online BS in Advanced Radiologic Sciences degree program from Weber State University is designed to meet the career goals of students in medical imaging modalities and for technical, management, and educational positions. There are five emphases available to suit students' personal interests and professional goals:
- Advanced Radiography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging and/or Computed Tomagraphy (MRI and CT)
- Cardiovascular-Interventional Technology (CIT)
- Women's Imaging
- Radiologist Assistant (RA)
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Official College Transcript(s)
- Health Professions degrees that require professional licensing in New York are not available.
- Applicants must be an ARRT registered technologist or acceptable equivalent as determined by the Department of Radiologic Sciences.
- The Radiology Assistant emphasis requires the consent of a supervising physician, 5 years experience as an ARRT registered technologist (RT) and that the General Education requirements at Weber State University be met.
- One 3-day visit to campus is required.