The online Office Administration Certificate program from Wayne Community College provides students with the skills they need to manage an office and become a valued member of an office team. Courses cover topics in:
- Word Processing
- Text Entry & Formatting
- Text Editing Applications
- Records Management
There is also a concentration in Microsoft Applications available.
This certificate program requires 12-17 credits for completion.
- Residence status application
- High school transcript or equivalent
- College transcript, if applicable
- Placement test, if necessary
- Acceptance interview
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges