Warner University provides a Bachelor of Arts in Educational Studies degree program for those interested in earning a degree faster than many traditional programs. Courses within the program are focused on the implementation of course content within the public school classroom. The program offers students a small student-to-teacher ratio classes with professional instructors with real-world experience.
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits is required, including transfer credits.
- At least 23 years of age (or qualify as a working adult)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A minimum of 45 transferrable college credits are required
- Submit official transcripts from each college or university you’ve attended
- Submit two recommendations
- Submit an admissions essay
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges