The Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration degree at Warner University is intended for students that are interested in enhancing skills such as communication, leadership, team management and performance management.
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits is required, including transfer credits.
- At least 23 years of age (or qualify as a working adult)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A minimum of 45 transferrable college credits are required
- Submit official transcripts from each college or university you’ve attended
- Submit two recommendations
- Submit an admissions essay
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges