This Master of Science in Nursing degree is designed especially for Registered Nurses with a hospital diploma or associate degree in nursing. The Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Primary Care specialization allows you to work directly with young patients from birth to age 21.
The curriculum explores critical topics in family-centered care, growth and development screenings, and youth mental health interventions. Students learn from practicing Nurse Practitioners through state-of-the-art learning technologies, interactive simulations, and case studies.
Courses encompass a variety of topics, including:
- Advanced pediatric development and behavior
- Primary care approaches for children
- Management of complex pediatric conditions
- Management of specialized pediatric concerns
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Must hold a current, active RN license
- Requires completion of an associate or diploma nursing program
New York, Rhode Island