Advance into a leadership role with a Post-Master Certificate in Nurse Executive from Walden University. Nursing professionals can use their existing knowledge and experience to gain advanced competencies through this program.
Nurse managers have a direct impact on the care and service that patients and families receive. An online Nursing Administration degree prepares students to coach, motivate, and lead a professional healthcare team. Administrative and decision-making skills enable graduates to ensure the delivery of safe, effective healthcare to patients.
Course topics include the following:
- Finance and economics in healthcare delivery
- Managing human resources
- Healthcare systems and quality outcomes
- Strategic planning in healthcare organizations
- Must be a registered nurse (RN) and have a master’s degree
- Official transcripts
- Resume showing work history
- Employment history and educational history
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission