A Post-Master’s Certificate in Reading, Literacy, and Assessment can help education professionals give their students the tools they need to succeed in the world beyond the classroom. Graduates will be equipped to lead effective student learning and broader social change.
This online literacy program is designed for educators who want to create positive growth in reading and literacy. Courses examine best practices in Reading, Literacy, and Assessment. Students will develop skills and strategies to improve reading and curriculum outcomes across the education system.
Classes include studies of the following topics:
- Issues and trends in reading and literacy
- Promoting the success of diverse learners
- Assessment and data analysis to support effective literacy programs
- Collaborative approaches to literacy across content areas
- An official transcript of a master’s degree
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in post-bachelor’s degree coursework
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission