Increase your ability to sensitively and effectively navigate the challenges of a culturally diverse workforce with Walden University’s PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology focusing on International Business. Graduates will be able to help their company succeed across national and cultural boundaries.
Students in this online International Business degree program will learn how to create work environments that promote employee effectiveness and productivity despite cultural differences. Courses focus on how I/O Psychology applies to employee assessment, selection, motivation, leadership, and organizational behavior and development. This Organizational Psychology degree online offers two tracks: Track I is designed for students with a master’s degree in I/O Psychology; Track II is a pathway for students with a master’s degree in an unrelated field.
Topics of study include the following:
- Dynamics of contemporary, international, and virtual organizations
- Strategic planning, management, and leadership in a global context
- Personnel psychology in the workplace
- This program requires at least two on-campus residencies.
- Master's degree or higher
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Official transcripts
- Additional materials may be requested
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission