Examine the ways in which behavioral science influences effective workforce development strategies with the Human Resource Management Concentration of this PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology degree.
Students in this HR Management degree online learn how to help their organization choose, place, and motivate employees. The curriculum also includes studies of how to create training and development programs, evaluate employee performance, and manage organizational development and change. This Organizational Psychology degree online offers two tracks: Track I is designed for students with a master’s degree in I/O Psychology; Track II is a pathway for students with a master’s degree in an unrelated field.
HR Management doctoral students will study topics including:
- Organizational behavior performance and evaluation
- Human resource strategy, legal, and ethical considerations
- Human resource talent management
- This program requires at least two on-campus residencies.
- Master's degree or higher
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Official transcripts
- Additional materials may be requested
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission