Prepare to face challenges in organizational behavior as a leader in I/O consulting with a PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology specializing in Consulting Psychology. This doctoral degree program from Walden University combines advanced I/O theory, methods and research with perspectives on the global business environment.
Students will learn how to assess organizational needs, change management practices, and develop plans to create change within a multitude of industries. Graduates will be prepared to help organizations address the impact of globalization and technology on performance and culture. This Organizational Psychology degree online offers two tracks: Track I is designed for students with a master’s degree in I/O Psychology; Track II is a pathway for students with a master’s degree in an unrelated field.
Class topics within this specialization include:
- Business concepts for the organizational development professional
- Dynamics of contemporary, international, and virtual organizations
- Personnel psychology in the workplace
- This program requires at least two on-campus residencies.
- Master's degree or higher
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Official transcripts
- Additional materials may be requested
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission