The Organizational Research, Assessment, and Evaluation specialization of this PhD in Education focuses primarily on creating a culture of continuous improvement. Students will learn how to create and implement positive change for individuals, programs, and entire organizations.
Classes in this online education degree examine the theories, trends, and perspectives within the field of education. Students will be able to participate in hands-on applied experiences to strengthen their skills and knowledge regarding research, assessment, and evaluation of complex educational systems. Graduates will be able to evaluate programs systematically to address and resolve problems for increased student success.
This specialization includes topics such as:
- Assessing for individual growth
- Evaluating and improving programs, organizations, and systems
- Dynamics of communication for impact and results
- Sociological, political, and economic factors of assessment, evaluation, and accountability
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- This program requires four residencies.
New York, Rhode Island