Advance your career in human services with the Administration and Leadership specialization of Walden University’s PhD in Developmental Psychology. Students in this program will gain advanced skills related to organizational behavior, leadership development, and consulting.
Courses focus on current theories and research in Developmental Psychology. Skills and knowledge gained from this program can be applied to careers in health services, social work, or any human services-related field. Online Psychology degrees from Walden have two tracks: Track I is available to students with a master’s related to Psychology; Track II is a pathway for students with a master’s degree in another field.
Class topics include the following:
- Psychology of organizational behavior
- Leadership and leader development
- Consulting for organizational change
- This program requires at least two on-campus residencies.
- Master's degree or higher
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Official transcripts
- Additional materials may be requested
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission