The Advanced Standing online MSW at Walden provides a career path forward for professionals who already have necessary credentials in the field. Students are able to bypass foundation courses and target advanced-level competencies. This degree option allows for concentrations in:
- Advanced Clinical Practice
- Military Social Work
- Social Work in Healthcare
- Social Work with Children & Families
The MSW combines an evidenced-based approach to research with critical thinking in order to advance your cultural understanding, legal and ethical practices, along with best assessment, intervention and evaluation applications. Virtual reality lab experiences allow you to build your skill sets in a safe and realistic environment.
- Students must complete one pre-practicum lab on campus.
- Applicants must have a CSWE-accredited Bachelor of Social Work degree.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Official transcripts
- Additional materials may be requested
Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission